About Foreign Currency Direct plc
Foreign Currency Direct specialises in providing foreign exchange, electronic money and international payment services. Authorised by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution, FCD has assisted over 50,000 clients transact in excess of £5bn since the business was founded in 2004.
Headquartered in Gerrards Cross, FCD offers a personal, secure and cost-effective money transfer service for customers seeking to make bank-to-bank international payments. FCD has a strong reputation in the market for excellent customer service, which has been earned through building a highly experienced, knowledgeable and personable front office team, supported by a robust back office infrastructure who together make any international payment a simple and straightforward process.
FCD has generated strong growth in recent years through leveraging this excellent reputation to build long-standing and profitable affiliate relationships in Europe, attract new customers to the currencies.co.uk website with insightful content, and generate high levels of repeat business from their clients as well as referrals to friends and family. FCD plans to continue this growth through maintaining its focus on service and investing to expand its capability and reach across its core channels.
Client Onboarding Specialist
We are recruiting for a Client Onboarding Specialist to join our successful client onboarding team. This position involves engaging with clients on the phone, discussing their plans and how our foreign exchange services could be of assistance to help them achieve their goals. The client onboarding team are typically the first point of contact for clients and so are responsible for setting the standards with high quality conversations, providing the best introduction for clients to the services of Foreign Currency Direct. Therefore, the successful candidate must be approachable, have an excellent telephone manner and passionate for delivering high levels of customer service.
An interest in the economy and current affairs will be useful as these external factors influence the currency market, however prior knowledge is not a necessity as we will provide training.
Working in an energetic and lively environment the successful candidate must have excellent phone manner, a good work ethic and some experience in a customer-facing role is desirable.
Successful candidates who demonstrate the required qualities and attributes will have the opportunity to develop their career within an organisation in the early stage of rapid growth.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- First point of contact for new enquiries generated by some of the company's key channels including partner recommendations and via our website.
- Contacting clients at appropriate times to introduce our services and demonstrate how we can assist with delivering on their requirements.
- Open a high number of quality trading accounts.
- Handover the new accounts to the new business trading team.
- Ensure the values of FCD are represented at this important area of the business.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Good level of education with minimum passes in English and Maths GCSEs. The role requires strong communication skills and excellent English in order to present information clearly to clients. A good telephone manner is a must, along with enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude, as is the ability to work well as part of a team liaising and providing information to key departments within the business. Ideally the candidate will be self-motivated and energetic with a positive approach. Full training will be provided.
We have a range of really exciting benefits, to name a few...
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days
- 24/7 GP, counselling and Psychotherapy sessions for all members and their direct families
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous maternity leave
- 4x Life Assurance
- Access to a wide range of Cash Plan services
- Access to Pirkx, our amazing online benefits portal where you have a chance to win up to £3000 in a lotto draw and access a range of discounts to use in shops and restaurants and much much more!